Litchfield Country Club Pool and Swim Update

SPLASH! That’s a sound we’ve been waiting for! You and your child jumping into the beautiful and clean waters of the Litchfield Country Club pool!
About me:My name is Christopher Marchand. Recognize my last name? That’s right, I’m Coach Andrew’s youngest brother. I’ve been hired here at LCC as the new Pool Director and Head Coach of the swim team. I know I have some pretty big shoes to fill, but I am confident with all of your support we’re going to have a great pool season (I also have Andrew on speed dial so that helps). Over the past 11 years, I’ve coached the NW YMCA Lasers, Litchfield Area Swim Team, and Woodridge Lake Swim Team. I teach third grade in Torrington. My two kids, Maverick and Noelle are the best part of my day and I am married to my best friend,Katlin who is the glue to our crazy little family. 
Pool Update: The grounds crew and lifeguards have the poollooking better than ever. We will maintain the cleanliness of the pool and surrounding area, as well as keep you and your families safe and healthy. As always, please respect the Pool Rules (as posted and in the LCC Rules and Regulations), and follow the directions of the lifeguards as they aim to keep everything running smoothly. 
        When you come to the pool, please find a lifeguard or myself to get an Emergency Contact form for your child, they are required for all children on the swim team and taking swim lessons. We’ll keep them on file in the pool house in case of an emergency, and you can update the information anytime. 
You can receive pool related updates by connecting to:  LCCpool2019.blogspot.com  The blog is how I will let you know if the pool is closed, outside of normal operating hours, for any reason. I’ll also have Swim Team and Swim Lesson updates on the blog.
Lifeguards: Jess, Sarah, David and Logan are returning guards from last year, and I’ve hired a few new fresh faces, Danny and Ethan. They will be happy to help you, but please don’t distract them from their job: To watch the water and keep everyone safe. 
Swim Team: If you’re interested in swim team apparel, we have an online store set-up from Murphy Boyz MarketingBlack and green team suits are required, but you do not have to go through this site. You have the flexibility of ordering a suit from anywhere. Go to lccswim19.itemorder.com  to place your order.
Swim LessonsOur amazing lifeguards and I will be giving lessons once again. Please check the blog, and the sign-up sheets in the Pool House for more information. 
I’m looking forward to a great summer. You can contact me anytime and I’ll do my best to fill Andrew’s (probably soggy) shoes.  
Your New Pool Director, 
Chris Marchand
(860) 480-1167

Comments

  1. Welcome, Chris!!! We are thrilled to have you with us at LCC. And thank you for all of this important information. It's going to be a great season!! - Liz DeVos

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

After School Hours 8-28 8-29

Good News! Extended pool days & hours