End of Pool Season

It’s sad to say, but the pool is officially closed for the year :(
     Thank you for an amazing summer and to all the members who introduced themselves to me (more than once probably), and made me feel so welcome at LCC. I loved walking down the hill and seeing all the smiling faces, especially the kiddos. We’re all very fortunate to be part of one big happy family at LCC, and the children bring out the best in us. Thank you all for being so diligent and following the pool rules, making it a happy and safe place to enjoy water!
     Thank you swim team parents for trusting me to teach your child some new stoke techniques while at the same time having a blast in the water. We have some very talented swimmers on the team and I can’t wait to see what the future brings!
     Thank you to our most amazing Lifeguard staff, who kept the pool clean, warm and running (even for an extra week!) but most importantly thank you Guards, for keeping the members of LCC safe! It was an “Incident Free” year (a few bumps and bruises don’t count). I hope we’re lucky enough to have you back next year!
     Thank you Liz, for all your hard work and support throughout the season! It was a pleasure managing the pool side by side with you in our first year (as rookies. I think we did pretty good!)
     Lastly, I’d like to invite you to share your thoughts, comments and concerns about the pool, swim team or pool parties (anything pool related) if you please. Any feedback is good feedback. You can send me an email at ctm430@gmail.com.
    Have a fantastic Fall, Winter and Spring, be safe and don’t forget to swim a few laps here and there. Hope to see you next Summer!!! ☀️ 🏊🏻‍♂️ 🏊🏻‍♀️ 🏝
    My Best,
Christopher Marchand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After School Hours 8-28 8-29

Good News! Extended pool days & hours