Happy Summer!

Welcome back to the Litchfield Country Club Pool Blog! You might not be new, but I am! I can’t tell you how excited I am to be a part of the LCC community. Huge thanks to my brother Andrew for setting me up with this incredible opportunity. Thanks brother! Another big thanks to Jen White for making it happen!
The Pool Committee (chaired by Elizabeth DeVos) and I have been working hard to get everything ready and running... a warm pool, professional lifeguards and some seriously fun events!
Pool opens Memorial Day weekend, May 25, 26, 27 10a - 7p   Hope to see you in the pool!
Chris Marchand, LCC Pool Director ctm430@gmail.com

Comments

  1. I am curious to find out what blog platform you happen to be working with? I'm having some small security problems with my latest site and I would like to find something more secure. Do you have any suggestions?
    temporary fencing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

After School Hours 8-28 8-29

Good News! Extended pool days & hours