Litchfield Country Club Pool and Swim Update SPLASH! That’s a sound we’ve been waiting for! You and your child jumping into the beautiful and clean waters of the Litchfield Country Club pool ! About me: My name is Christopher Marchand. Recognize my last name? That’s right, I’m Coach Andrew’s youngest brother. I’ve been hired here at LCC as the new Pool Director and Head Coach of the swim team. I know I have some pretty big shoes to fill, but I am confident with all of your support we’re going to have a great pool season (I also have Andrew on speed dial so that helps). Over the past 11 years , I’ ve coached the NW YMCA Lasers, Litchfield Area Swim Team , and Woodridge Lake Swim Team. I teach third grade in Torrington. My two kids, Maverick and Noelle are the best part of my day and I am married to my best friend , Katlin who is the glue to our crazy little family. Pool Update: ...
Popular posts from this blog
Swim Meet tomorrow (7/11) in Canaan. No practice. LCC pool open to all members 9:15-7:00p CANAAN 7 Whitting Drive North Canaan, CT 06018 Click the address above for a direct link to directions using Google Maps. Please use the GPS address count on a 40 minute drive at least. It is not to bad to find. Swimmers...bring a towel, goggles, Team suit and shirt (if you have one), sunscreen, a water bottle and a light snack. Warm up is at 12:30. Starts at 1:00. Parents, we’ll need to provide 2 timers. *Bring a chair and your own shade if you like. (Bug spray is sometimes a good idea here as well I predict the meet will end around 3:00. NO PRACTICE TOMORROW, 7/11
Weekly Update 7/29 - 8/3
Monday July 29 Regular Pool Hours, normal practice times. Parents of Swim Team, please let me know if your child is NOT swimming in Championships (In Lakeville) on Wednesday. I need to know by noon on Monday if they are NOT. 🏊🏻♂️ Tuesday July 30 Regular Pool Hours, Parents of Swim Team, please have your child at the pool by 11:30 for the team photo (in team suits). 📸 Wednesday July 31 Regular Pool Hours (open all day to members, no practice and no lessons). Parents of Swim Team, please have your swimmers in Lakeville (The Grove) by 8:15a. Trials are in the morning and finals are in the afternoon. I’ll blog another post on Tuesday and Wednesday with details about the Championships, but just know it’s an all day event 8:15-3:30. 🏅 🥇 Thursday Aug 1 Regular Pool Hours, shortened swim team hours: advanced group 10:00-11:00 beginner group 11:30-12:15 (same) ☀️ Friday August 2 Regular Pool Hours and Normal Practice Times Saturday August ...




Comments
Post a Comment